Fujiwara teruyasu (TF) knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“I heard if you lay a piece of paper over the blade road and lightly color it in with a pencil than a secret message appears.”

That’s total BS. But if you use a barcode reader on the belt sander marks it will tell you your fortune!

I tried googling the name as I’ve never heard it before. Google suggested ’teriyaki fujiwara’ instead. Is that the guy? If it is, he might be a kind of dish. And that’s of course pretty remarkable on its own. One and the same entity doubling as a traditional dish and knife maker. Legendary!

Wanted to start a thread about this knife maker. Can’t seem to find much information about him on the forum. Anybody ever used one?

Lol, here comes the “labor of controversy”, still can’t get enough?
:LOL:

Wanted to start a thread about this knife maker. Can’t seem to find much information about him on the forum. Anybody ever used one?

Sure, I can help you out with that;). You should have a look at this thread: https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/t-f-knives.45423/
It's fairly typical for a KKF topic thread IMO. It contains some genuine questions, some helpful answers that spark further inquiry and discussion, some over the top and somewhat naive claims, some alternative explanations and ideas, and of course to top it off, it's absolutely rife with snarky comments and pile-on ridicule. Enjoy:D

Sure, I can help you out with that;). You should have a look at this thread: https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/t-f-knives.45423/
It's fairly typical for a KKF topic thread IMO. It contains some genuine questions, some helpful answers that spark further inquiry and discussion, some over the top and somewhat naive claims, some alternative explanations and ideas, and of course to top it off, it's absolutely rife with snarky comments and pile-on ridicule. Enjoy:D
To be fair it was mellow for a while. It is only when our current understanding of the material science, physical world and the universe was challenged that some more avant-garde explanations were brought forth. This is nothing though, you should see other forums and their reaction every time Larrin posts one of his articles, especially if he mentions INFI and dare suggest that it is actually a steel and should act as such. Now, if TF started using INFI then the time space continuum would surely warp every time the knife would be used and not only would it be sharper after the cut than before it, but the food would fall apart before you even picked the knife up.

TF blade grind ****ed up...

Had it for one month before & i return the knife, For whose try to purchase TF, I'll highly recommend go to any other brand to try.

For me, They customer service is Bull sxxx....

:LOL:So true, & lets not forget that TF invented the hook grind, it’ll take a week for a noob to grind that off.

Last edited:

found one in my cabinet the other day...

oD75I30l.jpg

93vW460l.jpg

Back