Quantcast

Gallery of my work

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Mike Davis

Reaction score
Please bear with me, as i am slow. I will be filling this thread up as soon as i can.

Had to include my old ones...Ok my first kitchen knives i attempted...Dont laugh

More to come soon!

Thanks for looking
Mike

Mike Davis

Reaction score
270 Gyuto, W2 with hamon. Blister Koa, Ebony and Stainless spacers.

150 Petty, 15N20. High grade figured Koa, red fiber spacer and Ebony

More to come!

tk59

Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice stuff, Mike! It looks like you're on the fast track. :)

Mike Davis

Reaction score
150mm petty with Deker's basketweave damascus, lightly polished. Handle is 126mm and is Spalted Maple Burl, red spacer and African Blackwood ferrule.

bcrano

Reaction score
Looking really great mike. Can't wait to see that lizard petty. That's gonna be cool.

99Limited

Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice little petty. A thought about your name. You might want to scale down your font point size to be smaller for these smaller knives. All my eyes want to focus on is Mike Davis.

Mike Davis

Reaction score
Thanks guys...I am waiting for my smaller logo to show up...I screwed up when i ordered the first batch, and got them all the same size.... Lizard one is next...Hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

jmforge

Banned
Reaction score
Looking good, Mike. To be perfectly honest, I would consider downsizing the logo even for larger knives.
Thanks guys...I am waiting for my smaller logo to show up...I screwed up when i ordered the first batch, and got them all the same size.... Lizard one is next...Hopefully tonight or tomorrow.