• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gengetsu 240mm Stainless clad White #2 Or Trade

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheeks1989

Reaction score
I am putting up for sale or trade a rather rare knife. I purchased this knife a year ago used and it had some sharpening marks on the side so I sent it to my friend Cris Anderson to clean it up. I now have too many knives at 240 for my own good. Before I can fall in love with it I would rather just post here. The knife is still at Cris Anderson's and will be shipped from his house.

Trades I am open to anything and everything.

Given the rarity of it I am asking 550 shipped within the us.

Thanks Sam

9ciQHXq.jpg

VYoxotL.jpg

n4mYUjQ.jpg

jU2ZK5P.jpg

I really want this knife..... So hard not to say "I will take it" now.....
GLWS

I am waiting for LoL to respond before any decisions.

Not to derail this thread but I was able to play with this blade at Chris Anderson's today and it is in great shape (photos here but I was not concentrating on the Gengetsu ... so shots are kinda crappy).

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...rge-Visit-to-check-out-my-knife-in-the-making

But I also own this knife, but in a 210, and (FWIW) Cheeks' 240 is in great shape ... Plus I know that after Chris does his magic it will be even better shape then it currently is and will make someone very happy (as mine does for me)!

Plus I doubt we are going to be able to buy these new again ... although I keep begging Jon for a 240 ... to funny!

Anyway GLWS!

TjA

Thanks for the offer Badgertooth I appreciate it, but I am not a huge fan of shigefusa (don't tell anyone). Labor Of love is going to pass and hold out for a new Gengetsu. I will get back to you guys in the order I have received them.

Sam

You've saved me my blushes as I appear to have briefly lost my mind.

No harm done.

Thank you everyone who offered trades but I am still looking.
Price bump 500.

Back