• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Gengetsu Semi-Stainless 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Description
Received in a trade. Good condition. Used once to cut a pepper. Never sharpened. All the reviews are true; it's a helluva cutter. Some scratches from the previous owner sharpening the knife can be seen in the photos.

Dimensions:
Edge Length - 241mm
Height at heel - 49.5mm
Weight - 5.83 oz / 165 g

What's included
Gengetsu SS 240mm gyuto
Original box

Price
$275 shipped to USA. International buyers pay actual shipping minus $10. Price includes PP fees.

Photos

48003747786_422048efa1_k.jpg

48003778072_d634f09994_k.jpg

48003746256_175ccc924b_k.jpg

Last edited:
Bought this yesterday and I received the knife today. @ashy2classy went out of his way to make sure I get it by the weekend, amazing.

This is my first gyuto and I honestly haven't used a better knife in my life. Thanks so much again!
What an epic first gyuto.

Bought this yesterday and I received the knife today. @ashy2classy went out of his way to make sure I get it by the weekend, amazing.

This is my first gyuto and I honestly haven't used a better knife in my life. Thanks so much again!

+1 ... like I said in my earlier reply ... rest assured dealing with him IMO ... + you will (I hope) be as happy as I have been with these knives... let us know!

Back