Giveaway: magnetic knife rack

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
12775D7B-3268-42F8-9704-4D782FF3DE8E.jpeg
D5D6AAB3-7967-4A0E-9F64-F0D6D501CB3E.jpeg
D610F992-7CBF-4CA6-AD5C-0E209B4B9323.jpeg
11”x 2 3/8”. I’m still playing around with making knife racks for myself and friends. This was my prototype for trying different knives and magnet placements, so i figured I would finish it up and give it away.

Maple with wenge veneer. All oiled and buttered up. It’s not absolutely perfect. One spot on the maple end looks like it has a chip but it’s a figure in the wood. Other very minor imperfections if you were to examine it very closely.

This one has neodymium magnets in 7 columns of three disc magnets high, with a steel plate behind them for increased magnetism. It’s all hidden inside the block. A small stainless knife might rotate a bit on one very end, otherwise there is no rotating which always seems to happen on other designs.

I can add screw mounting holes and gold screws in the front if desired. Otherwise use strong doubled sided tape.

USA members get it shipped free, international just pays shipping. First person to guess what fast food main and side I had for dinner gets it. Closest guess by tomorrow night at this time wins.

Patty melt, hash browns scattered, smothered, covered

I'm just having fun. If i guessed right, give it to the next guy.

Congrats to the winner who picked dwalker's dinner

Back