Giving Away My Katos

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mom said, she thought i was born on tbe day after April's fools. Ive wanted a kato for a long time. Id be extremely grateful for either. Plus my bday is near:doublethumbsup:

Oh my, count my sorry-ass in as well.

This thread is only cool if it's actually a giveaway. The april fools joke is way too obvious to be cool.

..just saying..

Lars

Guessing April fools, but Kato has been on my want to try list for a while, but haven't had the funds or the speed needed.

put me in for a chance at the work horse gyuto as I have wanted to try one, but never even held one. I will pass on the nakiri as I have one and dont use that style often. It should go to someone more worthy that would use it.

You're either the nicest guy in the world, or the cruelest lol

I'm in for the ride. I'll take both and a third knife if you're just throwing them away. This way I can give one to each of my kids :)

You're either the nicest guy in the world, or the cruelest lol

^This. But momma always thought me to believe the best in people. In for my mother! Gonna stay optimistic!

I have been on a hunt for a Kato or Shig nakiri for two weeks now and saw this. This might be a sign. I would very much appreciate it if you can include me in this. Thanks.

Nice giveaway! I never win but it's always worth a shot.

hi! can you put me in? I so want to try a kato!

No longer april fools day?... I guess I'm in...;)

Happy Easter. Katos to Cali. He is risen!!! I'm now a believer! Give that nakiri wings!

Now I'm sure most of you will have seen this coming.

IMG_20180402_101518.jpg

Thank you for your participation in this cruel and unusual joke and have a happy Easter

So you're only giving away the gyuto and not the nakiri? That's fine by me...

Back