Going Going Gone

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
Sorry to say that Dream Burls is going out of business. I still have some stock left so you can visit my site at www.dreamburls.com for the next month or so and I'll be selling my blocks at some very discounted prices in the next few weeks. For those of you who are registered members of Dream Burls I'll be sending out an email with more details on my "demise" and upcoming sales. It's been a fun ride for these four years and I really appreciate all the support I've received from you all. Remember, stay sharp and imagine the possibilities.

Really hate to see this. Always was a pleasure doing business with you.

I believe I had my first 2 blocks for knife making from You , sorry to hear this . Best of luck
Mert

Myron - thanks for the wood/burl/etc. you supplied to me along with your impeccable service and support (not knowing much about the subject you made it easy for me to choose what to buy). You will be missed and they will be cherished - Best of luck!

Sincerely,

Tom

Best to you Myron. I only bought wood from you a few times but every time was great woods with great service. Best wishes to you!

This is a sad day for the knifemaking community, but I hope it means a new start for you. I wish you all the best.

One of my favorite steak knives wears some nice anigre I bought from you. I'm sorry to hear about your closing and wish you all the best. - Anthony

Thanks everyone. I truly appreciate all your kind words and wishes. I'll check in every now and then to make sure you guys are (mis) behaving yourselves.

Back