• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Gorgeous Ohira Range Suita

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Update: SALE PENDING FUNDS.

Purchased from JNS late November 2020, but Covid-19 forcing me to sell. It’s LV 3, wonderful for kitchen knives and an absolute beauty. Maxim’s description below (A2233). DKK11,000.00 (US $1,750). Asking $1,350 OBO, CONUS delivered.

DESCRIPTION:

Super beautiful and very very clean White Ohira range suita

This one is very unique stone, first it is perfectly even super super clean No lines ! Pure white with lots of and Range
On my trip to Japan i visited many shops and wholesalers of Natural stones and i only have seen 2 stones like that and they was not for sale :)
On my visit to Shigefusa he told me that he have tried many many Natural stones over the years but he chooses only to use 2, both of them was that kind of Ohira Suitas
Super good stone for Tools and for knives !! Will even be very good as final Uchigomori for swords
Collector grade stone
The Other side can be flattened on this one
Size: 205mm 75mm 27mm

Ohira Range Suita Lv 3 (a2233)_1.jpg

Ohira Range Suita Lv 3 (a2233)_2.jpg
Ohira Range Suita Lv 3 (a2233)_3.jpg
Ohira Range Suita Lv 3 (a2233)_4.jpg
Ohira Range Suita Lv 3 (a2233)_5.jpg
Ohira Range Suita Lv 3 (a2233)_6.jpg
Ohira Range Suita Lv 3 (a2233)_7.jpg

Last edited:
Back