• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Grado SR60 (EU)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling one of my headphones as I don't use them much. These are a great little pair for the discerning listener who's dipping their toes into better audio. I've had them for a couple of years but have been taking care of them well. The earpads are beginning to wear but that's an easy replacement. I'm asking for 60 euros + shipping within the EU. No box but I have a hard shell carrying case that I'll throw in for free.
IMG_20200915_121624.jpg

IMG_20200915_121632.jpg

I will be sending knives out as soon as I'm done with classes. To save myself a second trip, and since I was already going to give it away, if someone buys the headphones within the next 3 hours, I'll throw in an 8 inch heckles pro s chef knife that was only sharpened once. Do note that that one time sharpening was also my very first time so the blade surface isn't the prettiest, but the knife hasn't been used much.

Back