Quantcast

Great News from Costco!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

SpikeC

Reaction score
I just saw this in the Costco email, it is the greatest meat opportunity in mass marketing!:

Chef, Culinary Rock Star, New York Times Best Selling cookbook author, Food Network star (Diners Drive Ins & Dives, Guys Big Bite) and restaurateur (Johnny Garlics, Tex Wasabis), Guy Fieri, brings you his new line of ready-to-cook meats, Guy Fieris Flavortown Foods, so that you can cook like a chef for yourself, your family and friends. Big, bold, 'off-tha-hook' flavors on only the most choice cuts of beef, chicken and pork make cookin up a real deal meal as easy as it gets, any time, any place.

Vertigo

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
Banned
Reaction score
Nice. I can finally clear off everything on my spice shelf, and install the second microwave I've been wanting!

ecchef

Staff member
Founding Member
Global Moderators
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol2::lol2::lol2: "off-tha-hook"
Is this leading up to his next series, Douchebags, Dipshits & Dickheads?

chefofthefuture

Reaction score
Don't say that too loudly, someone might hear you and go "hey, that's a great idea!"

Amon-Rukh

Reaction score
I'm not sure whether I'm more put off by the use of "culinary rock star" or "off-tha-hook." Blergh.

wenus2

Founding Member
Reaction score
:haha4:

OMFG, I just peed a little. lol.

:notworthy:

RRLOVER

Reaction score
I bet if the food network wrote you a check with enough zero's on it you would bleach your hair,grow silly facial hair,put on an ugly ass shirt with some chains,and act like a d-bag.I know I would.

ecchef

Staff member
Founding Member
Global Moderators
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah I would! :O
Gotta pay the mortgage somehow (to afford new knives!). :thumbsup:

Mike Davis

Reaction score
Hell...i am glad somebody finally gave us "ready to cook" meats.....Who would have thought....

jheis

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the ********* is local here. Ate in one of his restaurants once - NOT not going back....

James

mikemac

Reaction score
Here in So Cal they've had the Tri tip for awhile....it's pretty good, and it's Tri-Tip
I like Guy, and I like triple D....highlighting local places you actually have a shot at eating real food at (vs. some place that has a 3 year wait for a serving of foam...?). I'm not a huge fan of his cooking show, but I'm not a big fan of any food network cooking shows....I liked the older PBS cooking shows - where they cooked.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of his, but I'm glad mikemac is honest. I like many FN guys. Most of the were just cooks who got an opportunity to own multiple houses, and travel the world all for our entertainment. Lucky SOBs....

29palms

Reaction score
I bet if the food network wrote you a check with enough zero's on it you would bleach your hair,grow silly facial hair,put on an ugly ass shirt with some chains,and act like a d-bag.I know I would.
Yes but for how long?