Greetings from Brisbane, Australia

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,
Long time lurker, however it's time to start buying some knives on here hence the need to post this.
I'm a home cook who likes quality products and feel that I might be going down the rabbit hole like so many on here! Let's see if I get the bug!
Cheers,
Ben

Welcome Ben, Nicola from Canberra here.

Welcome Ben.
The first purchase, I think, is the hardest. I'm still stewing over what to get after several months of reading, comparing, adding different knives to wishlists, etc.
Still no closer to knowing what I actually want to buy.

Thanks spyne,
I have a couple of "low end" Japanese knives (210 Takayuki inox and 150mm Ashi ginga petty) but it's time to step it up. I've pretty much settled on a Kippington, Marko or Mazaki. But knowing how everyone buys and sells on here I may well end up owning or having owned all of these in the next 6 months!!

welcome! I had some of the best fudge of my life in one of the weekend markets along the river and have been craving it the last 2 years

Thanks! Where did you grab the fudge from and where are you from??

I really don't remember where it was, haha. somewhere near the south bank. I'm from california, USA, but was visiting for a wedding

Back