Greetings from Louisiana!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AustenNut

Reaction score
I've been browsing around the forum and appreciate all the helpful advice that is in the archives here. I don't have knowledge to contribute, but I look forward to becoming more familiar!

Thanks, all, for the welcomes!

@demcav, hope you made it through Ida okay and are making it through Nicholas. Not enjoying the idea of that storm sitting here for a couple of days.

@Caleb Cox, I used to live in Durham for a couple of years. So, small world!

hope you made it through Ida okay and are making it through Nicholas. Not enjoying the idea of that storm sitting here for a couple of days.
I'm about 15 miles west of Lafayette. Retired last year from teaching culinary arts at South Louisiana Community College. Fortunately, we are west of where Ida had an impact. Nicholas is providing us with rain, but again, not too bad...yet!

Hope you're safe, too!

Glad you've made out okay, @demcav. I'm in New Orleans and thankfully we only had minor damage at our place.

@Dominick Maone, I used to live in Baton Rouge for a few years when I was growing up. Nice to see so many Louisiana folk, here!

Back