• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Greg Cimms Blue2 Honyaki sujihiki 270mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a 270mm Greg Cimms Honyaki Sujihiki in blue 2 steel. Custom

I received this knife from KKF. Details can be found here: WTS - Greg Cimms Honyaki Sujihiki Blue 2

The Look:
Knife come with impressive hamon. Some level of polish will be needed to bring it out to its full potential.
The handle is made from G10, Red Mammoth Tooth and Dark Green Maple Burl.

The Blade itself:
Good steel with Good heatreat. Since ownership, I have touched it up on Fine stone 1 time. It feels great on Stone and also the blade can take a wicked sharp edge.

The Functionality:
Pro: Like previously mentioned the knife can take a wicked edge. The blade is stiff with good weight balance. It brings a sensational cutting experience.
Con: The blade edge is fairly straight, its good for draw cut but it was never intended to be a push cutter. If a Suji-gyuto is what you are looking for, this is not it.

Reason for sale:
I am moving across the country in a month. I am trying to thin down much as I can before the move.

Price:
$650 USD Price includes Shipping CONUS and Paypal fee.

Trade:
Open for trade as well, looking for interesting gyuto or sujihiki. Can trade up or down

Attachments

• IMG_1339.jpeg
    IMG_1339.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1340.jpeg
    IMG_1340.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1354.jpeg
    IMG_1354.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1355.jpg
    IMG_1355.jpg