• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Greg Cimms Gyuto Damasteel 220mm Darkwader

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparten007

It’s all about the man behind the forge….
Banned
Reaction score
******Once in a lifetime opportunity to own 1 of 2 ever made from the Journeyman Master bladesmith Gregg Cimms.

The other one of the two is owned by the President of Damasteel. Try to find a new passionate home for it because my interest has shifted towards a more purist Japanese style blades interestingly made by western smiths. This warrior definitely deserves way more attention than I’ve been giving it by hanging it on my knife rack.

NEVER TOUCHED THE STONE ONLY USED FEW TIMES ON VEGGIES.

This blade is made from Damasteel, handle Carbon Fiber. Pictures tells a better story than reading my blurbs.

This is truly a heirloom functional art that will be passed on for generations with little or no care.

If you need more picture or information just message me.

....Also, here is the link for when this blade won the Best knife in Damasteel Chef Invitational 2019

<><><><><><><><><>
Dimensions: 220x51x2
Steel: Damasteel
Handle: Carbon Fiber
Nickname: Dark-wader
Mission: Impossible 😜

Value: $2200 + Shipping Worldwide
New Price $2000

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Outstanding knife. I have been looking into Damasteel interesting variants in the processing method.

Outstanding knife. I have been looking into Damasteel interesting variants in the processing method.
Damasteel holds a mean adge, easy to care and no everyone is as good as Gregg to offer killer heat treatment and edge geometry, not to mention his fit, finish and build quality. The man is one talented giant

Bump
New price $2000

Free shipping globally!!

I iZ still here!!

It has been a minute for a good bump!!

NOW: $1800!

BUMP to final drop of $1650 you can not have this custom made for the final price listed!!

Cheers, 🍻

Back