Grime Wave?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol reselling soap.

They are using it to mask drugs being mailed. I worked for UPS and my driver said if he ever gets a package that wreaks of tide, its drugs.

I worked for UPS and my driver said if he ever gets a package that wreaks of tide, its drugs.
Well, not always. One time my mom mailed me a package with a bunch of clothing and other odds and ends I had left at home. The package wreaked of Tide, and besides the 12 joints in an Altoids tin, there weren't any drugs in it!

Now that makes more sense than selling it on the streets. :D

I mean, I am sure there is lots of that, too. Just not enough to out-do the mail order drugs. There is a flea market here in DFW where you can buy everything from hubcaps to toilet paper. These guys have PALLETS of stuff from what looks like a ripped off WalMart truck.

I went there to get a remote replacement for my car--I didn't have a remote at all. I just showed up, took the guy to my car, he plugged a laptop into the dash, and about 30 seconds and $50 later, I had a new remote for my car. Works great. Makes you wonder though.

I went there to get a remote replacement for my car--I didn't have a remote at all. I just showed up, took the guy to my car, he plugged a laptop into the dash, and about 30 seconds and $50 later, I had a new remote for my car. Works great. Makes you wonder though.

Are you sure he didn't make 2 and a note of your license plate? That's what I'd be wondering

"Whut you need, man? I got smoke, I got rock, I got Tide..." :clown:

Latest posts

Back