Grow Your Own Human Steaks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you eat lab grown steaks?

• I would grow-your-own human steaks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Its not in my nature to be mysterious, but I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why.

Does this have something to do with SouthPark's HumancentiPad?

But to answer your question - kinda takes all the fun out of it when you don't get to hunt, shoot and eviscerate it ... so no ... not for Moi! Have a nice day ... and remember big brother is watching all those little 'searches' ... just sayin ...

The quote came from Oceans 11.

I really have no clue why the human steak article popped up. I normally get cooking, cycling, hunting and odd science articles. Probably because of the combo.

There might be some interesting historical recipes for long pig. Damn, the Anova app doesn't have recommended time and temp...

Does this have something to do with SouthPark's HumancentiPad?

But to answer your question - kinda takes all the fun out of it when you don't get to hunt, shoot and eviscerate it ... so no ... not for Moi! Have a nice day ... and remember big brother is watching all those little 'searches' ... just sayin ...

I think part of the malaise here is actually just how thin the psychological line is between grow your own human steak... and doing just that. :p

Not sure what the issue is... Let the steak grow into a fully functional human, and take it out to the woods and give it a 5 minute head start. You can grown your own steak plus hunt/ butcher it yourself. Win-win.

Back