Gyuto 220mm Elmax + cruo

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings to everyone!
I'm a new person on this forum, my name is Andrey and I'm from Russia. I like knives all my life and my first knife I tried to make in 2013. My new hobby absorbed me and have become my life.
I want to present to your attention one of my knives. If you are interested but you are doubt the quality, I'm ready to send the knife to try it.
Gyuto in Elmax steel, with excellent heat treatment 62-63HRC + cryo.
The length of the cutting edge is 220mm. Heel height 50mm. The spine at the handle is 2.5mm. in the middle of 1.9mm. one centimeter from the tip of 0.6mm.
135mm long handle. stable, bog oak and mammoth tooth in acrylic fill. Blade geometry symmetric convex.
Gyuto in the photographs with Petty, they looked so good together that the photographer did not want to photograph them individually
Knife price $ 330 + shipping $ 20
My paypal [email protected]
instagram.com/matk38

Beautiful work Andrei - if you KKF'ers haven't seen his work you are missing out on an absolutely great knives (for incredible pricing IMO). I have a 225 in Niolox (tallish at 51 mm) that is amazing.

If only I wasn't already being watched by my better 1/2 for knives showing up ... still may have to try to sneak this one past her ... actually on a side note getting the package with all the cool Russian lettering was awesome too ...

TjA

The weight of the knife is 167 grams.
The thickness of the cutting edge on the heel 0.17mm. in the middle 0.13mm. three centimeters from the tip of 0.10mm.

Privet Andrei,

I am very much interested in your knives! This one is very beautiful, but unfortunately a little too thin and too light for my taste... But your knives are really beautiful!

Good luck with sales!

Why oh why cannot I supply my addiction endlessly. Money sucks. Looks really stunning. Good luck with sell.

With a recommendation from thebradleycrew I know your knives are performers!

Back