SOLD Gyuto S.S. damaskus sanmai M398

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello.
I will sell Gyuto in a very interesting performance.
Blade - stainless damascus sanmai, with a central layer of evil steel М398 275/57 / the thickness of the spine at the handle is 3.8mm. in the middle 2.2mm. one centimeter from the tip 0.7mm.
The handle is African Blakwood and Mokume in brass and titanium, the pin is also made of titanium and brass.
Knife price $ 1135
Pay via PayPal or TransferWise
My mail -
[email protected]
What's App +79515572066

That handle style is very interesting, elegant and different from anything else that I've seen.
In the appearance of knives that mankind has been making for millennia, it is hard to come up with something new, functional and convenient. I walked to this pen for a long time and combined several of my ideas in it, including the bolster, which fully imitates the integral.
Perhaps the owners of knives with such a handle, reading this topic, will write their impressions about it 🙂.

I so badly want to use this evil steel to do evil things to a meal for 2; however I have a knife being made by Andrei at this moment, that is keeping me on pins and needles. I am trying to be patient and resist temptation.

On the eve of Christmas, I am ready to go for an individual discount, especially to a person who previously bought a knife from me.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Awesome, good to hear you like yours! I have no doubt of Andrei's craftsmanship, I look forward to reloading my knife budget and adding some more Markin's to the collection. Will absolutely post some photos once it arrives. With the current state of the postal service though, that may be a while.:(

pexels-cottonbro-3296392.jpg

Hello.
I will sell Gyuto in a very interesting performance.
Blade - stainless damascus sanmai, with a central layer of evil steel М398 275/57 / the thickness of the spine at the handle is 3.8mm. in the middle 2.2mm. one centimeter from the tip 0.7mm.
The handle is African Blakwood and Mokume in brass and titanium, the pin is also made of titanium and brass.
Knife price $ 1135
Pay via PayPal or TransferWise
My mail -
[email protected]
What's App +79515572066

Back