• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Haburn Western 240 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Received in trade. Excellent knife but with more toys inbound, looking to make some room.

243mm edge/56mm heel/225g
Amboyna Handle/Birdseye Saya

Balance point is towards front of makers mark right by the H in Haburn, gives a blade-heavy feel. During my possession it has only been touched up once on Ohira suita/Felt strop.

Original post: https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/haburn-western-240-gyuto-52100.41349/

Asking $1000

REDUCED $950 shipped in USA
(I accept multiple forms of payment, PM for details)

Thanks!!

Current pictures:
Haburn4 by pedrito92, on Flickr
Haburn1 by pedrito92, on Flickr
Haburn3 by pedrito92, on Flickr
Haburn2 by pedrito92, on Flickr
Haburn5 by pedrito92, on Flickr

Last edited:
One more try, bump

Open to partial trades for marko workhorse 225/250mm gyuto or 240mm Watanabe/Toyama Gyuto (iron or ss clad)

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have one from Ian looking almost the same minus the fancy saya. They are absolute beasts and take a great edge and stay sharp!

Dang, that is a crazy good deal on a beautiful knife! If I was still collecting knives, I'd definitely jump on this one. GLWS

Back