• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Halcyon Forge 55mm+ heel

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Long shot here, but I'm looking for a Halycon Forge with 55mm+ heel on it, any length or style (gyuto, bunka, nakiri, dammy, etc). Joe has made a bunch and they are out there, but I can't seem to find any. I'd purchase outright or could work a trade out. Thanks!

I’ve got a very nice gyuto that pretty much matches your specs.

Here’s a pic ...

3E5C344B-217F-4C33-BDF7-279C05E8CFB5.jpeg

The thing is that I couldn’t possibly let it go for less than $1000 ... maybe a lot more. Pm me if you’ve got more money than good sense and a very poor memory ... haha!

Here’s a pic ...

View attachment 71248

The thing is that I couldn’t possibly let it go for less than $1000 ... maybe a lot more. Pm me if you’ve got more money than good sense and a very poor memory ... haha!
Ahhh, yes Brian. Thanks for jogging my memory. That knife was a keeper - but I think that it was 53mm if my memory serves me? I'm trying to stick to taller. It has a good home. :)

Here’s a pic ...

View attachment 71248

You have this one now? I do miss it so

I do ... and now that I know it was yours I want a LOT more money for it! Haha ...

Before people misunderstand ... we are all friends here and I have happily become the repository of all of marc4pt0’s knife cast offs. Also I don’t sell my knives. Even to thebradleycrew who seems to have a very good memory indeed.

I do ... and now that I know it was yours I want a LOT more money for it! Haha ...

Before people misunderstand ... we are all friends here and I have happily become the repository of all of marc4pt0’s knife cast offs. Also I don’t sell my knives. Even to thebradleycrew who seems to have a very good memory indeed.
You guys are like good knife black holes

You have good tastes for sure!

Thanks for the question! I am really just looking for san mai or monosteel as I'm just not into the pattern stuff as much. Not sure why, wish I knew. The only ones I have left are random pattern, which I like because they remind me of topographic maps, which I have an affinity for.

Back