• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Halcyon forge gyuto iron clad

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DentalChef

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’ve had my heart set on a Halcyon iron (wrought or other) clad gyuto for a while now. I’d absolutely love to be able to get my hands on one for Christmas, preferably a 240 but I’d be interested in 200-250.

If anyone is looking to fund a new purchase or has one they wouldn’t mind letting go please let me know. It would definitely make my Christmas.

Hey guys, I’ve had my heart set on a Halcyon iron (wrought or other) clad gyuto for a while now. I’d absolutely love to be able to get my hands on one for Christmas, preferably a 240 but I’d be interested in 200-250.

If anyone is looking to fund a new purchase or has one they wouldn’t mind letting go please let me know. It would definitely make my Christmas.
the one he did show in his last instagram story was drop dead gorgeous that's for sure

Hey there - For everyone's ref, Joe recently posted two drop dead gorgeous 195mm-ish gyutos on the Halcyon Forge website.

Latest posts

Back