• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn HF, Mazaki and HVB

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoostedGT

Reaction score
Hi I have some more knives that have been sitting around for a long time and have decided finally to let them go. Condition is listed on the knife description, non of this knives come with a saya. Would Prefer to keep shipping to CONUS and Canada.

Mazaki Gyuto 240mm from JNS - Asking for $325.00 Price Drop 275.00 Shipped CONUS

Got this one from JNS around 2019, I don't know which profile is it, I just know it was one of the last batch of Charcoal, Water Quenched.
Handle: Ho wood D shape
Dimensions:
Edge Length – 252mm
Height at heel – 54mm
Spine Thickness at Heel - 5.2mm
Weight - 240g

Scroll to the right for more pictures

Mert Tansu HVB Gyuto 235X55 - Asking for $500.00 Price Drop $450.00 Shipped CONUS

Got this one from Rodriguez Supply around 2019, Used it a couple of times, it was sharpened once by Craig from Carbon Knives, had a patina that was partially removed with some flitz. I forgot what kind of wood is on the handle, I believe it is bocote wood, it is a D-Shaped Handle.
52100 Steel with Kurouchi Finish.
Dimensions:
Edge Length – 235 mm
Height at heel – 56 mm
Spine Thickness at Heel - 4.3mm
Weight - 271g

SOLD HF Stainless Aogami Super 240x54 WH Gyuto - Asking for $735.00 Shipped CONUS

Got this one from this forum a couple of years ago, did a couple of test cuts on potatoes and then I stashed away, Knife is in really good condition, I don't have a Saya or a Cloth Bag for this one.
Handle is Arizona Iron Wood Burl, African Blackwood Ferrule and Blue Dyed Mammoth Tooth Spacer.
Dimensions are directly from Joe's Website:
Edge Length – 240mm
Height at heel – 54mm
Spine Measurements
Out of the handle 3.2mm
Middle 2.5mm
2cm from tip: 1.1mm
Weight - 230g

SOLD HF 52100 S-Grind 210x51 WH Gyuto - Asking for $425.00 Shipped CONUS

This one came directly from Joe used to do a couple of test cuts, it has some rust tiny spots that are only visible looking really close to the knife, comes with a cloth bag, no saya.
Handle is Maple Burl and African Blackwood Ferrule.
Steel: 52100 has been heat treated to 63/64HRC
Edge Length – 210mm
Height at heel – 51mm
Out of the handle: 2.27mm
Middle: 2.09mm
4cm from tip: 1.60mm
2cm from tip: 1.31mm
Weight - 162g

SOLD HF Wrought Iron with 1.2519 235x53 Gyuto - Asking for $800.00 Shipped CONUS

Got this one from Joe a couple of years ago, never used, brand new in clothing bag.
Handle is Redwood burl with a pretty cool pattern and a Carbon Fiber Ferrule.
Edge Length – 235mm
Height at heel – 53mm
Spine Measurements
Out of the handle 4.62mm
Above Makers Mark is 2.53mm
Middle 2.03mm
4cm from tip: 1.70mm
2cm from tip: 1.54mm
Weight - 215g

Thanks For looking, let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back