Hardentknives gyuto community project passaround

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It luckily wasnt a very valuable knife, but still stupid they lost it. i think i marked the value at 200 or 250€? so ill be fighting to get at least some of my money back.
Shouldn’t even be a fight. They should just accept they F****ed up and pay up.

Auspost mangled a knife I ordered last year and they refused to pay a penny even though it was insured.

USPS lost my wife’s birth certificate, social security and passport and was no help.

It’s insane what these postal services can get away with

Shouldn’t even be a fight. They should just accept they F****ed up and pay up.

Auspost mangled a knife I ordered last year and they refused to pay a penny even though it was insured.

USPS lost my wife’s birth certificate, social security and passport and was no help.

It’s insane what these postal services can get away with
Yeah, stupid thing is that they are super hard to reach. Waited like 40 mins on the phone line last month without any response.

By some miracle the blade got delivered to me after all! The knifenwas pretty much undamaged, so ill send it off to Neutri again.

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20230805-120411.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230805-120411.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello everyone,
After some wild adventures, the knife finally arrived yesterday. It needs a very keep clean up but all in all it looks totally fine. Thank you @Hardentknives for the passaround. I'll take it for a spin for the next few meal prep and then send it on its way to @JayS20 if I'm not mistaken.
IMG_20230817_143954.jpg
IMG_20230817_143941.jpg

Hello everyone,
After some wild adventures, the knife finally arrived yesterday. It needs a very keep clean up but all in all it looks totally fine. Thank you @Hardentknives for the passaround. I'll take it for a spin for the next few meal prep and then send it on its way to @JayS20 if I'm not mistaken. View attachment 262761View attachment 262762
Glad it made it! Been all around the world😄. Again id highly encourage everyone participating to do any upgrades you can, even just a small ones:) I left it fairly unfinished on purpose so again im very keen to see how it ends up!

Hello everyone,
Sorry life has been quite busy. The knife is on its way to @JayS20 since a couple days ago. I only got to use the knife a couple times but it was really nice! The weight and balance felt good. I do prefer something with a flatter profile though. The knife was really sharp OTB and I didn't need to sharpen it. From the couple times i used it, I didn't experience wedging at all. The only thing that I prefer my other knives for is that the food release is better on them.

Thank you so much @Hardentknives for the passaround.

Back