Harner/McLean Parer Round Two

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a day left to get in on this. I'm not just saying this, but I use mine all the freakin' time!

Here's a pic to remind you of how sexy they are....

E0D5BC4D-337F-4BA9-BA87-7EBA35CA79A0-9436-00000E7F757F5CBE.jpg

Saya not included! Haha

I hope I am not too late to the party que pasa mi amigo? hook a brother up

Nope. Haha. I did! I was working, and figured I'd have time, but we were run off our feet on Saturday. It slipped my mind, completely. Geez, I need a holiday! :)

Drawing is coming up within the next hour or so.

Last chance.........

Nope. Haha. I did! I was working, and figured I'd have time, but we were run off our feet on Saturday. It slipped my mind, completely. Geez, I need a holiday! :)

Drawing is coming up within the next hour or so.

Last chance.........

how many knives are available?

We're starting with three, and will be adding as we can. Not very many, but I can't monopolize Butch's time too much....

Here are the first three (there might be more in another drawing). The numbers coincide with your first post in the thread, stating "I'm in", or something along those lines.

D1F29611-B7B8-49A4-89AF-9C576A1A23FF-2919-000003F217E64D38_zps3a95f5a1.jpg

Fran Redina

Iceman

Brainsausage

Congrats, guys. These are sweet little knives! We can finalize the deets soon, but for now, know that you three have official "dibs". :)

Thanks for playing, guys!

I'm going to pull more names from here, for more of these, if and when I get the go ahead on more of them. Technically, people could toss their name in the hat today, for the remainder of this batch (if more are made this time around).

Butch is insane. I hope to own one of his knives in the future. Congrats to any and all that get into this raffle

Ok, guys. It looks like one more will be squeaked in, and I will hold the drawing for the fourth parer tomorrow, around NOON. Same rules apply, and if you are in I this thread, already, that counts as your entry, but it must be your first post in the thread to be a winner. Last chance to sign up is now (well, tomorrow before noon, EST).

Also, the winners of the drawing need to sort this out as civilly as possible. There are two buckeye burl, one "somewhat curly" koa, and one cocobolo available. If you his can't sort it out in a fair and hopefully entertaining way by the time of the drawing (number four gets the last one available), I'll pull names and handle materials (then you can trade amongst yourselves, or whatever. :D

Thanks guys!

The winner of the draw is... #30

cookinstuff!

Send me a pm if you still want in, and we can sort out the details, Adam.

Thanks again, guys.

FranRedina, Brainsausage, Iceman91 and cookinstuff - here are the first three parers, with the last one being similar to the buckeye up top. It goes, from top to bottom: buckeye burl, cocobolo, (somewhat) curly koa.

Now figure out who gets what, or else! These are going to be shipped soon (so I need all of you to PM me with info, etc).

Thanks, guys.

876B98C8-13D1-4E5F-8633-8E9FDD17DAD5-14685-0000165EECC9E387_zps913f91e6.jpg

Alright, I haven't heard anything from one guy in a while, so I'm trying to decide the best way to go about this, but I might just have to pick another person.

Also, I'm wondering if there is any interest in another run of these badboys. PLEASE, let me know if you guys would like us to make another batch.

Best thing to do is pick post #51 and send the one on the bottom. :clown:

And if a batch is four knives I think another couple batches is mandatory.

Back