Has anyone seen Inferno?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby2shots

Reaction score
Have any among you seen Inferno lately? He hasn't posted in 4 days, which is unusual for him. Apparently, he hasn't been well lately, and I thought we could get together to offer some support. I tried sending a private message, and no response.

I read something he posted (as per usual, detailed and informative) a few days ago. Best wishes @inferno, I hope you’re doing well, or just ok at least.

Well, he is a self proclaimed anti-vaxxer. I really hope he didn’t get the virus and that he’s okay.

Well, he is a self proclaimed anti-vaxxer. I really hope he didn’t get the virus and that he’s okay.

He last posted Friday the 19th, and said he had been away on vacation, but also, that he was dealing with a bad and lingering cough for the last 3 months. His doctor apparently said he didn't have Covid.

Here's hoping you get better soon Inferno, wherever you are.

Hello guys i'm still alive.

let me tell you a little story. around christmas i got some weird **** where my pulse was very high and my blood pressure around 150. i narrowed it down to too high noradrenaline levels. basically ptsd. that one kinda disappeard by itself after 2 months or so. this was really really bad ****.

then now maybe 3-4 months ago i had some kind of influenza. yeeah i was sick for a week. then it went away. but then 1 week after. i felt some kind of **** completely infecting one of my lungs. then 2 days after it spread to the other lung. and this basically put me at 25% capacity. no energy to do anything.
but no coughing, none of that normal cold/influenza symptoms.

i was thinking: this is how corona feels. i thought i had corona.

well went to the hospital and did about 5-6 blood tests. i dont have any onging virus or bacerial infection. i dont have any corona antiibodies. i dont have cancer (i think), i dont have antibodies for molds. lung x-ray showed nothing at all. and then a few weeks ago at work i sttarted getting really really ill. it flet like i couldn't breathe at all. and i had to go home. i rida bike to and from work.

i was thinking maybe i have water/fluid in my lungs? so on my way home i did very deep breathing, to try get water out of my lungs if i had that. and this actually worked. i became a lot better after his. but i can still FEEL this **** in my lungs. yeah its still there.

i still have some weird symptoms where it feels like my heart does an extra stroke maybe once a minute or if its my lungs that kinda refuses to expand and needs to be kickstarted with an impulse, i dont know what it is.

i think all this is caused my airborne mycotoxins from the black mold that grows in my house roof. its basically outside but i think this **** gets inside too somehow.

i also got a new doctors appointment. in like 6 months. lol.

i dont think this will kill me but it degrades my energy very much, and any motivation to do anything. since it feels like i can't breathe.

i thought i should give you guys an update. for those who are interested. which i guess is like 5.

so i went to the doctor and tested a few things with my lungs. did a lung x-ray, and many blood tests, and corona tests, and antibody tests for corona, molds and many other things.

now i was to do spirometry test, this week, this is a lung test. but when i went there to do the test thee doctor was home sick. and i figured when i got there i would tell them about my heart/chest problems.

so i told my coworkers about this and they pretty much forced me to go to the ER to have this checked up. so i went there (and i was alone in the entire ER, no ****). and they did an ekg. they did lots of blood tests. ultrasound of my lungs, ultrasound of my heart. and then more blood tests. to eliminate an ongoing heart infarction or past infarction. and they also told me the ekg would have shown this.

so basically they find nothing. and it gets worse, according to all their tests i'm about the most healthy human in the entire fukn area. on paper at least. but it feels like i'm about to die any second now. however they assured me i'm probably not gonna die in next few days considering all the measured data.

---------------

i asked them about corona. could i have had corona, and this is long term corona? i dont have any corona antibodies. and obviously not any ongoing corona. they are not excluding it. since corona is full of surprises they said (since its most likely a fukn biow---on). and i've also read that about 5-7% of gen pop will not even develop antibodies after corona. t-cells take care of it.

-------------------

however. i have gotten a bit better. i'd say about 80% of my lung infection issues are gone now.

and also the weird **** where my heart (or lungs/diaphragm muscle, i dont know whats causing this) basically shuts off to then suddenly restarts, making me feel like i'm dying for a brief period has decreased in frequency. from maybe once a minute or once every 2 minutes (and maybe once every 2-5 minutes when i try to sleep in my bed). to now maybe once every 30 minutes or even once an hour. and also my chest pain/pressure has decreased by a good amount.

---snip---

Last edited:
Have you ever thought, I’m serious about this, that what is wrong with you now may have been caused by one or more of the many experimental drugs you’ve taken in your life? I’m not judging at all, I promise. But, when you take drugs that aren’t regulated you really have no idea what you’re up against. Hopefully whatever is going on with you can be figured out by a good Dr. Our bodies are complex to say the least and we really have no idea what we are doing to them when we ingest different types of substances. I have a blood disorder that isn’t all that rare, but it took almost 60 years before I was given the only test that lets the Drs. know that I have it. It almost killed me which is why I was finally given the test but think of all of the people my age who, because of our age have issues and don’t know what’s wrong with them.

Yeah. Out of genuine concern for a human; I wish you would stop. Maybe at least until the new year?

i thought i should give you guys an update. for those who are interested. which i guess is like 5.

6. I haven't said anything, but I've been following along and sympathizing. We all have our burdens to bear, but your load seems extraordinarily heavy. I hope you find a path to good health.

Sound like you are going through a rough time and i hope things are on the improve health wise.
Stay safe man, and if things ever feel too overwhelming maybe you can reach out for some support/counseling.

Kindest Regards.
Rob.

9-10

Ever looked into Hypochondria, psychosomatic effects thereof, and psychological affects thereof?

Seen thousand different reasonings towards trying to free base seeds. Or not really, just snorting your regular coke, you know. Smoking and dropping acid and cracking-freebasing-whatever.

Few are usually attached with medicating. I mean, waouw, how stupid can this sounds, but it's true. Since I mean, medicating physical problems. As for medicating psychological pain, yeah it's all of it. And creating physical affects needed to be remedied out of it. But threathen them with any serious concern for health and they'll coward just like anybody else, until they're not aware enough by then, which IF they are they couldn't post something like you did still. Physically, NOR mentally, couldn't.

Nor is "the feeling of dying" any meaningful if it can get "like 10-20x in intensity" afterwards of being felt like dying. I never felt like dying except two times, and both where unexpected and dire road accidents, one with me at the wheel, one with my friend at it. But I've felt real ****ing bad with health in my life, believe me.

Not judging. I can't care who you are out of KKF, as much as I want to. How could I truthfully? Are these words of magnification, or a true severing from the basic reptilian compelling of staying alive?

I'm glad you have coworkers for sure. I'd like you to get co-unseling. You need to get rid of what it is driving you towards medical anxiety and self destruction so much. It goes beyond drugs. Drugs are what allows you to so freely feel anxiety so much toward any real physical symptom.

Sorry. Like you really. Said it from the onset of my presence here on KKF. So as much as I can't really care what you do out of KKF, if I don't see you around here anymore suddenly, I will feel forever bad somehow. Add me up with seemingly a few concerned members, and suddenly you have a small crowd of concerned people. If it's worth nothing to you, it seems to be worth something to that crowd.

sorry to hear your health issues. I hope for your full recovery.

Sure sounds like heart problems though.

Have you ever thought, I’m serious about this, that what is wrong with you now may have been caused by one or more of the many experimental drugs you’ve taken in your life? I’m not judging at all, I promise. But, when you take drugs that aren’t regulated you really have no idea what you’re up against. Hopefully whatever is going on with you can be figured out by a good Dr. Our bodies are complex to say the least and we really have no idea what we are doing to them when we ingest different types of substances. I have a blood disorder that isn’t all that rare, but it took almost 60 years before I was given the only test that lets the Drs. know that I have it. It almost killed me which is why I was finally given the test but think of all of the people my age who, because of our age have issues and don’t know what’s wrong with them.

i'm not excluding anything, but i gave up "recreational drugs" maybe 15-20 years ago. this whole thing started maybe 3-4 months ago with an influenza/lung infection. the yopo seeds are quite well known by now, they have been used for about 1-2000 years or so in south america. i just wanted to see if they would have any kind of healing effect. and while they seem to have that, the side effects are, ehh a bit harsh and over the top. it was worth a try though.

usually the body is very good at healing itself. i dont have any known underlying diseases and i don't take any medication. so for me to be sick for a long time is something new. and i'm willing to go pretty far to get rid of it and get well.

9-10

Ever looked into Hypochondria, psychosomatic effects thereof, and psychological affects thereof?

i'm not really hypochondric, i think i suffer from the inverse of that.

this could be 100% caused by some psychosomatic things. i mean most diseases actually are in one way or another.
not excluding this at all. could be stress related/triggered.

it has been known for quite some time that people can get sick by simply thinking about bad stuff all the time.
the brain/mind has both the power to heal you and make you sick.
my own philosophy is to heal the brain/mind - and the brain will heal the body.

also, lately the entire world has turned into ****. there is war, corona, protests, energy crisis, climate crisis, unemployment, crimes etc etc.
and i, just like everyone else gets bombarded with this crap 24/7.

All the best to my free thinking nordic neighbour..

i'm not really hypochondric, i think i suffer from the inverse of that.

this could be 100% caused by some psychosomatic things. i mean most diseases actually are in one way or another.
not excluding this at all. could be stress related/triggered.

it has been known for quite some time that people can get sick by simply thinking about bad stuff all the time.
the brain/mind has both the power to heal you and make you sick.
my own philosophy is to heal the brain/mind - and the brain will heal the body.

also, lately the entire world has turned into ****. there is war, corona, protests, energy crisis, climate crisis, unemployment, crimes etc etc.
and i, just like everyone else gets bombarded with this crap 24/7.

I completely agree man. Depression and COVID is so real right now.

Not to be an amateur shrink, but what you describe is also similar to severe depression. Just throwing it out there for consideration.

Back