Heads up - store restocking.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea worldwide shipping included, I'll doublecheck

Which did you get huw?

I really want to try a dalman but have too many other blades in my queue making it hard to pull the trigger on one.

Which did you get huw?

I really want to try a dalman but have too many other blades in my queue making it hard to pull the trigger on one.

Huw got a 230x55 tall mizu-honyaki for 500 sek shipped :cheffry:

Nice! Got a photo?

I have managed to delete the pics already from the phone and knife is packed up. It was a scrapped knife, put it up as finders keepers.. Should be a good user, would have been a good one if I didn't crack the edge when I was final polishing it, pushed too hard with a small polishing stone.

I said friday or today on ig last week. It's going to be tomorrow or wednesday instead, sorry.

There, posted two but the gyuto sold right away.

Lot of outdoors knives and a couple kitchenknives posted to the store.

What're the odds you've got some more giant gyutos hiding in that shop of yours just waiting for finishing (or beginning) touches?

What're the odds you've got some more giant gyutos hiding in that shop of yours just waiting for finishing (or beginning) touches?

Fairly high, what constitutes a giant though?

In my mind something around ~300mm long (270 I feel is close enough to warrant the petite giant title though) 60mm+ height. Although if it was a troll bone handle I would think it instantly qualifies for the title giant. I would think giants can be skinny or fat, but who doesn't love a nice beefy spine!

In my mind something around ~300mm long (270 I feel is close enough to warrant the petite giant title though) 60mm+ height. Although if it was a troll bone handle I would think it instantly qualifies for the title giant. I would think giants can be skinny or fat, but who doesn't love a nice beefy spine!

Haha ok. Yea maybe not many 270+ coming, mostly 210 and 240, a few extra tall.

So you're saying there may be some 270s (maybe even larger?) coming down the pipe though eh? Sounds like I have a new homepage

So you're saying there may be some 270s (maybe even larger?) coming down the pipe though eh? Sounds like I have a new homepage

I have a bit over 100 blades ready for finish grinding, it's a slow progress...

We believe in you robin! No rushing excellence!

For those looking...waiting...hoping for a 270, I have mine and love it!!! Cant speak well enough of that blade. It is my current go to knife for sure. I hope u all get a chance to get one!

Back