Heads up - store restocking.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next week will be all regular 240, triple hollow ks :p

I think you should add the word "temporarily" into these announcements ... I even stayed up late, for me, near midnight hoping to catch the listing then woke up early (4:30 AM) to find them all gone ... LOL ... but I have to say :surrendar: for now as the "left" coast loses this particular witching hour sale ... congrats to all those who made the cut ...
240 and a 210 restocked.

Haha yea sorry. Though I'm pretty happy about a rise in local customers and demand. Even had TWO female buyers this time around :eek:

I knows one of the happy buyers. Looking forward to hear his impressionism.

160 grams. Sorry for the delay I got shop visitors just after I posted these

No problem at all. Thank you. I am glad to see that these are not heavy - I am starting to get seriously interested. I hope you will keep making these, I just might get one (possibly later in 2018).

Whoot Whoot! and I got one in time!!!

Although not going through paypal triggered the fraud alert on my credit card?!? :pirate1: Got it fixed though. Robin - let me know if anything looked funny from your end. My credit card company is hypersensitive to foreign transactions.

Hoping to see a 240 Aeb-l gyuto in the store soon. Although I’m always never quick enough to grab one.

Hoping to see a 240 Aeb-l gyuto in the store soon. Although I’m always never quick enough to grab one.

Yea that's probably next up for the store, but I have lost some time to sick kid last weeks so I have to do a couple of customs first.

Adding knives to the store now. Dalmanknives.bigcartel.com

I have put some knives as "coming soon" in the store, will announce them tomorrow by instagram when available

Back