• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Heiji Western Set (Full carbon)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Currantly

Reaction score
Hello KKF!

I have for sale today a couple of blades that need no introduction, I’m sure you have all seen them the last time they were posted. The Gyuto is 220mm, and the Suji is 270mm. I’ll post a few pictures of them in their current condition when I get home from work... still look pretty much the same as the original post just with some patina.

Here’s the original link:
SOLD - Heiji Custom Western Set.

Looking to get $900 shipped CONUS. International buyers we can have a chat but priority goes to those who are in the states.

Oh man... I need another Heiji like I need a hole in the head (I have 7, lol), but these look killer. Not everyday you see a full tang yo handled heiji.

One of my favorite steel/ heat treatment combos.

Seller is a great guy, too 👍

Oh man... I need another Heiji like I need a hole in the head (I have 7, lol), but these look killer. Not everyday you see a full tang yo handled heiji.

One of my favorite steel/ heat treatment combos.

Seller is a great guy, too 👍
Thank you for the kind words!

They totally are killer knives, I’ve been enjoying my time with them. Simply letting them go because I have a few knives coming in and I have a “one in, one out” rule that I need to stick with or else I’d have like 20 knives lmao.

I have kept few of my Japanese gyuto, but the Heiji full tang is one of them. Buy this fkin set!

I have kept few of my Japanese gyuto, but the Heiji full tang is one of them. Buy this fkin set!
I shouldn’t have let them go. So much pain to get them here and done.

Last edited:
Back