Hello Everyone, From Indonesia here. Nice to meet you guys !

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After several months lurking on the forum, i have decided that I want to support this forum and be its member !.
Nice to meet you guys !, I'm from Indonesia. Was a chef previously and now currently owning a small store selling Japanese knives, whetstones and accessories to Indonesia. Fell in love with japanese knives while i was a chef and definitely trying to showcase it to the people in Indonesia.
Definitely still learning ins and out of Japanese knives, whetstones and jnats. Am very sorry if there are any mistake made.

Once again nice to meet all of you !

After several months lurking on the forum, i have decided that I want to support this forum and be its member !.
Nice to meet you guys !, I'm from Indonesia. Was a chef previously and now currently owning a small store selling Japanese knives, whetstones and accessories to Indonesia. Fell in love with japanese knives while i was a chef and definitely trying to showcase it to the people in Indonesia.
Definitely still learning ins and out of Japanese knives, whetstones and jnats. Am very sorry if there are any mistake made.

Once again nice to meet all of you !
Selamat Datang Gan

Finally, see another fellow Indonesian in the forum.

Back