Hello everyone

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HHH Knives

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Randy Haas, I am the owner of HHH Knives I am a full time knife maker... Its my Passion, and I thank God that he has blessed me to be able to make these beautiful, functional, working knives.

I was talking to Aldo today and he told me about the forum..

Hope to see ya on the forums.

Randy, HHH Knives
www.hhhcustomknives.com

Hi Randy ad welcome.
Looks like we found another pit stop.

Rudy

Hey guys, Thanks for the warm welcome.. Looks like a awesome place so far, I have been lurking around a bit and reading up on some of the cool posts.. Theres alot of great stuff and by the looks of it good folks!

Thank you John, Thats really cool of you to say! :)

Welcome. I'm kinda new here too and so far it's a pretty good place. Hope you have fun.
-M

Thanks For the welcome everyone! And Mike, I have been looking at your web site this morning and all I can say is WOW. Your attention to detail and handle designs are awesome.. The steel dont look to bad either! lol Hope to see ya around the forum.

Wow, thanks for joining Randy, beautiful kitchen cutlery if I may say. I hope you don't have a long wait list because I definitely would love to have one of yours in my collection.:smile1:

Hey there Randy Haas . . . :)
i am new to the forum, just joined and this actually is my first post :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back