Hello from Baltimore

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chefget

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello...I'm on the other knife forums but new to this one!

The sales section is gonna kill me...

-Michael

Welcome Michael.

Have to be fast around here if you want to score something from the B/S/T subforum. I believe the record is 1 minute, and there are a handful of others or more that didn't last ten minutes. Bunch of junkies around here!

Welcome.. and yes. I'm just lucky i'm kinda specific in what i want and that people don't put them up too often..

Welcome to the Knut House, Micheal!

i'm kinda specific in what i want and that people don't put them up too often..

Welcome chefget!

Candlejack... there are a number of us on the lookout for knives that are a little less common. Just gotta hope we aren't all on the lookout for the same knives ;)

Welcome chefget!

Candlejack... there are a number of us on the lookout for knives that are a little less common. Just gotta hope we aren't all on the lookout for the same knives ;)

Well, then you're lucky that i'm a student in my last year of culinary school, which means, not unlimited funds.

Hey thanks guys...just can't believe I haven't been here before this...and thanks for the link Randy! :beer:

-Michael

Welcome to the zoo Chef Michael, I'm sure you will find something here you wallet will hate you for later!

Back