Hello from Canada

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12oy13oy

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Roy (from Canada) and I have started following kitchen knives and sharpening since last year. I have been browsing through the forum in the last couple of months and have bought a couple (or way many) interesting Japanese knives haha. I must admit that this can be a dangerous addiction if ones not careful like I was ;). Although I am a home cook, I am looking to eventually expand my collection this year (perhaps I need to sell some of current ones to do so heh) and learn more about this unconquered land of kitchen knives and sharpening!

Thank you!

Welcome Roy. We are very aligned, I'm in Ontario, a home cook & just recently discovered Japanese knives, bought my first in July and have 4 now. The addiction is real! I've learned a lot from the experts on this forum already. Enjoy

Welcome Roy. We are very aligned, I'm in Ontario, a home cook & just recently discovered Japanese knives, bought my first in July and have 4 now. The addiction is real! I've learned a lot from the experts on this forum already. Enjoy
I happen to be an Ontarian as well :) Thank you for the warm welcome!

Welcome, which part of canada are you from ?

Back