Hello from France.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tally-ho

Reaction score
Hi,

I like sharp blades hence I'm shaving with straight razors and I'm also a steel junky so I'm using spyderco knives about daily at work (industrial electrician). I like Spyderco for their wide range of different steel for sprint run folders or for mule team knives.
Being French, I'm also using opinel folders since age 11 and appreciate thin grind a lot.

Paradoxaly I just bought "better" kitchen knives only a few months ago.

I'm here to learn more about kitchen knifemakers from all over the world even if I got a strong bias since recently for the Japanese ones.

Bonjour de Quebec Tally-Ho, et bienvenue a KKF. The French Alps brings back some very fond memories for me.... absolutely spectacular views,,, and I adore the smaller towns and villages there,,where you can go shopping at the local outdoor markets for your fresh baguettes and cheeses. I remember driving through a verrrry longggg tunnel and emerging in the Alps,,, and I felt like I was living through a James Bond movie. Simply breathtaking.

If I could live anywhere on the planet,,,, the French Alps, or,,, Cannes, Nice, Monte Carlo would be among my top choices.

Back