Quantcast

Hello from Joplin

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

JAWilliams

Reaction score
Hello one and all. My name is James and I am from Joplin MO. I have been a member for awhile but just looked around and read alot. I make knives part time and live Kitchen knives alot. The rest of the time I run the house and take care of my son Roman ( he is autistic). I am a stay at home dad. But my wife loves it because she gets spoiled. I am really glad to be here and I have alot of questions and hope to be here awhile.

James

ecchef

Staff member
Founding Member
Global Moderators
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, James!

mhlee

Reaction score
Welcome, James. I hope you and your family are doing well after last year's tornadoes.

Eamon Burke

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome, sir! Glad to have you.
:ntmy:

What are you cutting with?

Congrats on your son, btw! Despite being a ton of work, spectrum disorders are pretty fantastic. Happy April!

99Limited

Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome, James. I hope you and your family are doing well after last year's tornadoes.
I was thinking the same thing. It's a blessing you're here to hang out. Welcome!

SpikeC

Reaction score
Welcome to the Knut House! This place is a great resource for a home cook. Best of luck to you!

JAWilliams

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. We were ok after the storm, just hard on me after living through the F5 in Oklahoma City. But I have learned alot from here and hope to learn more.