Hello from Joplin

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWilliams

Reaction score
Hello one and all. My name is James and I am from Joplin MO. I have been a member for awhile but just looked around and read alot. I make knives part time and live Kitchen knives alot. The rest of the time I run the house and take care of my son Roman ( he is autistic). I am a stay at home dad. But my wife loves it because she gets spoiled. I am really glad to be here and I have alot of questions and hope to be here awhile.

James

Welcome, James. I hope you and your family are doing well after last year's tornadoes.

Welcome, sir! Glad to have you.
:ntmy:

What are you cutting with?

Congrats on your son, btw! Despite being a ton of work, spectrum disorders are pretty fantastic. Happy April!

Welcome, James. I hope you and your family are doing well after last year's tornadoes.

I was thinking the same thing. It's a blessing you're here to hang out. Welcome!

Welcome to the Knut House! This place is a great resource for a home cook. Best of luck to you!

Thanks for the welcome. We were ok after the storm, just hard on me after living through the F5 in Oklahoma City. But I have learned alot from here and hope to learn more.

Back