Hello from Stockholm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johan61

Reaction score
My name is Johan and I am a 62 year old news reporter from Sweden. I used to own and manage a private collector's forum for Havana cigars and that's where I picked up other hobby's like roasting my own coffee and collecting knives from my american friends. My collection is very modest, I own 4 Kato's, one naikiri, one petty, and two gyoto's, one 210 damascus and one 180 regular. I also have a Shig santuko and my trusty SS Hiromoto's that I got from JCK ages ago. I donated 10 bucks to the forum and will continue to chip in because I know its takes a lot of effort to run a forum.

IMG_5433.jpg

My name is Johan and I am a 62 year old news reporter from Sweden. I used to own and manage a private collector's forum for Havana cigars and that's where I picked up other hobby's like roasting my own coffee and collecting knives from my american friends. My collection is very modest, I own 4 Kato's, one naikiri, one petty, and two gyoto's, one 210 damascus and one 180 regular. I also have a Shig santuko and my trusty SS Hiromoto's that I got from JCK ages ago. I donated 10 bucks to the forum and will continue to chip in because I know its takes a lot of effort to run a forum.
Välkommen!

Welcome. The forum's Swedes can also help you find Swedish knives if that's of interest.

Back