Hello from Wisconsin!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vberch

Reaction score
Hello there! I have been reading and absorbing all the wealth of information here for a while. Thank you everyone for creating this rabbit hole! 😀 I love it!

My current knife collection consists of Kramer Carbon, Kramer Damascus, a set of Henckels Zwilling Pro knifes and a set of everyday Victorinox knifes.

Based on many recommendations I got Atoma 400, Suehiro Cerax 1000, Suehiro Rika 5000, Naniwa bridge, Naniwa stone holder and Cambro food pan. I am considering getting a Naniwa Aotoishi (The Green Brick of Joy), Naniwa Professional or Chosera 400, 800 and 3,000 as well as either Kitayama 8,000 or Naniwa Junpaku (Snow White) stones.

I’ve been practicing a lot on our old Henckels Zwilling Pro knifes we’ve had for 15+ years. I’ve been sharpening and dulling them just to practice and finesse my technique. I’ve sharpened all our knifes, my mother and mother in law knifes… you guys created a monster 😀.

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
It's great to be here,@bkultra! I see that you are in Chicago. I am in Milwaukee, a short 1.5 hours away. Do we do any get togethers?

Back