Hello! Interested?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny T.

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Danny, I recently graduated from high school not too long ago! I'm going to CSUF as a business major and I'm working with cutco showing off their product! I just wanna educate myself more on knives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did someone say Cutco?

*grabs pitchfork and torch*

in all seriousness, welcome! People around here (like myself) tend to be snobs, and cutco is often the butt of jokes.

Here's one to get you started!

Whats Brown, lumpy, and smells like bad food?

Enjoy your stay!

I purposely waited for someone else to approve this message.

If only Cutco and Rachael Ray would combine forces to make the ultimate santoku.

I purposely waited for someone else to approve this message.

If only Cutco and Rachael Ray would combine forces to make the ultimate santoku.
Truly, the ultimate knife- nay, the ultimate TOOL! Wait no! The ULTIMATE human achievement!

Welcome, and congratulations on the job! Learn your marketing material and sell the crap out of those knives, your clientele isn't here. They are the majority of Americans, who are perfectly fine getting knives from Wal-Mart, using them until they get dull, and then replacing them. If you really get into knives, don't lose your enthusiasm, even when you feel like a vegan selling steaks.

Last edited:
Back