Hello!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael -

Should be fixed now. Sorry it never got lifted.

Thanks Adam. No worries though. I rarely go there anymore.

Before everything went down, I was just hoping for a response to my PM to you about which knifemakers you thought had the best geometry and grind! :thumbsup:

I stop in from time to time but try to avoid posting. When I do it's without malice yet I still find myself stirring the pot. Honestly I'm surprised I haven't been banned. I'd rather not be.

I stop in from time to time but try to avoid posting. When I do it's without malice yet I still find myself stirring the pot. Honestly I'm surprised I haven't been banned. I'd rather not be.

Scott, I'll send you a PT over this. :)

Well, I guess I won't as your inbox is full as was Colin's.

Careful posting your email address like this.

welcome to the forum boss!....good to have uhere....ryan

Before everything went down, I was just hoping for a response to my PM to you about which knifemakers you thought had the best geometry and grind! :thumbsup:

I can't find this PT. :) Sorry! I'll shoot you one here.

Peacock's gotta fly!
:happy3::lolsign:
That, Sir, is some funny shizz.

:bye:
Welcome Adam, I think your contribution here will be greatly appreciated.
You tried to be fair and make the right decisions and nobody can fault you for that regardless the outcome. You did the best you could with a bad situation.
Here's to what's to come
:beer:

Hey Adam!! Good to see you here. I'll be forever grateful to you for selling the Kramer to me. I'm so glad to see you and Dave burying the hatchet.

The past is the past
and Osamba is dead
and i need more knifes :jumping3:

I don't get a lot of chance to check all the threads, just to darn busy. But I'm glad I spotted this one. Welcome Adam! The sandbox is becoming a little more complete with each passing day.

Hey Adam!! Good to see you here. I'll be forever grateful to you for selling the Kramer to me. I'm so glad to see you and Dave burying the hatchet.

Yikes, missed this Dean! :)

Glad you're still enjoying it.

It's good to be here amongst my old friends and not be a moderator. I want to enjoy talking about the kitchen again and I think I can get that here.

Dave and I were friends for far too long before that whole mess and time will heal what happened.

I don't get a lot of chance to check all the threads, just to darn busy. But I'm glad I spotted this one. Welcome Adam! The sandbox is becoming a little more complete with each passing day.

Nice to be here David. It's funny to hear from you today....Sean and I were talking about you and your missing knuckle last night. :D

The skin over the knuckle is paper thin and still red, after almost two years of healing. That cleaver had to be as sharp as a scalpel the way is sliced the skin off and I never felt a thing.

Hey Adam, this might sound weird and cheesy coming from a infrequent poster, but I'm real glad to see you here.

I hope that everyone can let go of the old grudges and move on. Too many communities - whether it's online communities, families, neighborhoods, or nations - allow themselves to become fractured over such feuds.

I like to think and hope that everyone here is smart enough to realize that nobody is perfect and circumstances aren't perfect, but holding on to grudges usually does no good for anyone.

I wish I had time to post more often, but in case I can't, I'll just say in closing that although knives are one of my hobbies, I didn't go to KF every day to catch up on all the new posts just because of knives - I went there every day because of the great community that was there.

I'm happy to say that this place has regained most of that magic, and built upon it further.

If there are any fence sitters out there reading this - come on in, the water is fine! :thumbsup2:

The skin over the knuckle is paper thin and still red, after almost two years of healing. That cleaver had to be as sharp as a scalpel the way is sliced the skin off and I never felt a thing.

Funny thing about that sort of thing-when I was doing my first ballottine I sliced off the top of the first knuckle on the middle finger of my left hand. I put it back in place and taped it down, and it grew back on! It is a bit more red than the rest of he skin, but it is firmly attached!

Nice to be here David. It's funny to hear from you today....Sean and I were talking about you and your missing knuckle last night. :D

I'm never gonna hear the end of it:p Betcha David never has me sharpen one of his knives, and I'll bet he never wants to see that cleaver again!

- lets stay on topic please, all off topic posts have been removed.

If you wish to discuss this further please send me a PM.

Thank you

Back