Quantcast

Henckels Cermax 9.5 inch

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

bechler

Reaction score
I bought a henckels cermax a couple years back and never ended up using it. This thing is still in the box and is actually still razor sharp, takes the hair right off my arm. Any idea what I could get for this knife?

99Limited

Founding Member
Reaction score
Amazon has them for $220, knock of 20% and see if there's any takers.

tk59

Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah maybe. The Miyabi at Cutlery and More is essentially the same knife but it's $180.

NO ChoP!

Old Head
Reaction score
I don't know... I got mine off amazon for $139, and have since seen them go routinely for under $179....

EdipisReks

Reaction score
i bought a LNIB a few months ago for $140 or 150 on eBay.

Deckhand

Reaction score
Amazon has them for $220, knock of 20% and see if there's any takers.
Amazon and eBay are $219.00 with free shipping. None in eBay completed listings. Standard is knock 20% off. I would probably list a little lower than that. Good luck.

Eamon Burke

Banned
Reaction score
Um....you can post it for sale in the B/S/T subforum, at full retail and mark down the price to anything any time you want. No need to inquire, just offer it!

margolism

Reaction score
I bought a henckels cermax a couple years back and never ended up using it. This thing is still in the box and is actually still razor sharp, takes the hair right off my arm. Any idea what I could get for this knife?
PM me about the knife - very interested.

- Mark

margolism

Reaction score
PM me about the knife - very interested.

- Mark

margolism

Reaction score
PM me - very interested