Henckels Cermax 9.5 inch

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bechler

Reaction score
I bought a henckels cermax a couple years back and never ended up using it. This thing is still in the box and is actually still razor sharp, takes the hair right off my arm. Any idea what I could get for this knife?

Amazon has them for $220, knock of 20% and see if there's any takers.

Yeah maybe. The Miyabi at Cutlery and More is essentially the same knife but it's $180.

I don't know... I got mine off amazon for $139, and have since seen them go routinely for under $179....

i bought a LNIB a few months ago for $140 or 150 on eBay.

Amazon has them for $220, knock of 20% and see if there's any takers.
Amazon and eBay are $219.00 with free shipping. None in eBay completed listings. Standard is knock 20% off. I would probably list a little lower than that. Good luck.

Um....you can post it for sale in the B/S/T subforum, at full retail and mark down the price to anything any time you want. No need to inquire, just offer it!

I bought a henckels cermax a couple years back and never ended up using it. This thing is still in the box and is actually still razor sharp, takes the hair right off my arm. Any idea what I could get for this knife?

PM me about the knife - very interested.

- Mark

PM me about the knife - very interested.

- Mark

PM me - very interested

Back