Hey Everybody!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

soulfly711

Just stopping in to say hey! I have a couple of knives and am digging this whole j-kitchen knife thing. I have made some videos and if anybody has any questions shoot me a pm!

Timing seems to be a bit off here.
But, uh well, um what the hey ... the clubhouse abides?

:tease:

Hello soulfly, i hope you've got a bullet proof vest handy.

Is it April the 1st allready?

I was wondering about this but I checked the backend and I see no reason not to believe that it's the man himself. The timing is crazy though. :)

Any questions?....shot u a pm?......okkeedokkee boss.....good luck with that one....Ryan

Incredible timing. Welcome to KKF, I suppose.

Welcome. No internet forum is perfect I guess, but I hope you find the place to be a great well of information and discussion as so many of us do

His post count is still at one. Until it is more and he contributes, this user is just a troll.

Here is the definition: "An 'Internet troll' or 'Forum Troll' or 'Message Board Troll' is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war."

I say we ignore this until he starts posting.

k.

This isn't Shaun. Just asked him.

Someone took his account name though(like a bozo), if he ever does decide to float over.

Sorry ya'll, but that aint me. Yes, I am the guy who ya'll hate so much.. and I don't know why in my right mind I would post over here after how much ya'll have bashed me. It's cool, I don't really care, bash away. But, that new user.. yeah, that's not me.

sincerely,
shaun aka ************** aka soulfly7112000 aka public enemy #1 for KKF. Or is Ken still public enemy #1?

If you guys didn't trash everything that is not your own, I'd actually consider coming in to say hi and learn something from you... but you don't like me, so I stay away. Nuff said. Goodbye now.

His post count is still at one. Until it is more and he contributes, this user is just a troll.

Here is the definition: "An 'Internet troll' or 'Forum Troll' or 'Message Board Troll' is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war."

I say we ignore this until he starts posting.

k.

Hmmmm, I only see one troll worthy comment so far.

Sorry ya'll, but that aint me. Yes, I am the guy who ya'll hate so much.. and I don't know why in my right mind I would post over here after how much ya'll have bashed me. It's cool, I don't really care, bash away. But, that new user.. yeah, that's not me.

sincerely,
shaun aka ************** aka soulfly7112000 aka public enemy #1 for KKF. Or is Ken still public enemy #1?

If you guys didn't trash everything that is not your own, I'd actually consider coming in to say hi and learn something from you... but you don't like me, so I stay away. Nuff said. Goodbye now.

Please reconsider sticking around. We welcome almost everyone here but not all behavior so as long as you leave your fanboy stuff at the door I'm pretty sure that everyone will be fine with you and that includes me too. Welcome to KKF! :)

I'll second what Dave said, and although there are some rather reactionary posters here for the most part personalities are not attacked. As there is very little moderation here some unpleasant things get posted, but counter points are presented as well, everyone has the opportunity to make their case.

As there is very little moderation here some unpleasant things get posted, but counter points are presented as well, everyone has the opportunity to make their case.

Yep, we are pretty lazy 'round here.

Welcome both potentially fraudulent and potentially legitimate Shauns!

Back