• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HHH 240mm AEB-L #'ed Production Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bahamaroot

Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Making room for more toys so for your consideration is an HHH 240mm #'ed Production Gyuto in AEB-L. Original purchase thread from KKF.
Anyone that knows Randy Haas knows he only sells quality!

$215 shipped conus only.

Knife has never been sharpened and still has a very sharp edge that was on it from Randy. This knife was only used to cut a few vegetables for testing and then stored away. It is an excellent cutter and has the performance of a laser yet has a very confident feel. Has a beautiful yo Rosewood handle. Randy makes the most comfortable western handle I have used. Needs a new home were it will be used and shown some love!

In full disclosure, knife does have some VERY superficial scratches to the face that I can't capture in pictures. They appear to probably be from the protective cardboard sleeve it was shipped in and were present when I received the knife. Are difficult to see unless viewed at a certain angle and weren't bad enough for me to complain. Knife condition is 99%.

Specs of this knife:

Length: 241mm on the cutting edge
Height: 48mm at the heel
Spine: 2.3mm at the heel
1.9mm center of blade
0.9mm 3cm from tip
Weight: 186gm / 6.5oz

5ed5vt.jpg

2w4ijqh.jpg

ogj882.jpg

2zxttef.jpg

34rg228.jpg