• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS HHH collection

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, hate that for you.

You've picked up some beauties over the years. Me thinks you'll do well with them.

Sorry to hear it, hope you find some relief soon. My partner worked as a chronic pain PT for a while, there's lots of options out there if oyu don't get beaten down searching for them. Maybe start a thread sharing where you are and what you've tried?

Ouch CL,

Your input on the HHH Scimi I considered and then bought from Randy gave me great pleasure and inspiration in my quest to purchase one of Randy and his son's knives. As I wrote about my blade, Every HHH knife I have seen, mostly in pictures, are amazing examples of Beauty and functionality melded into and imbued within each project the Spirit, joy and passion of the builder.. Even the way Randy creates the photographs of his projects to show off his craft reveals true artistry and pride. Many of those magnificent images jumped out and bit me in the soul from the pages of the forums which contained them. No doubt your babies will be well loved and cared for in their new homes.. Hopefully, center stage where they belong. Be well and feel better sir.

Last edited:
Oh I know the feeling - I have an appointment with oncology and hematology Thursday. I don't know what's going on, but on on hand I need to know, but on the other I don't want to either so . . .

A good friend of mine got thrown from a horse a couple/few months ago and while they where looking for the cause of his pain they found matastsatic prostate cancer. Something no one could have caught in time had that not happened.

Oh I know the feeling - I have an appointment with oncology and hematology Thursday. I don't know what's going on, but on on hand I need to know, but on the other I don't want to either so . . .

A good friend of mine got thrown from a horse a couple/few months ago and while they where looking for the cause of his pain they found matastsatic prostate cancer. Something no one could have caught in time had that not happened.

One step at a time friend.

My sincerest best wishes.

Oh I know - it's a hard row to hoe, but as always one foot in front of the other brother. It gets a little harder as we age, but this shi!t gets my attention.

Back