hi all

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so I have a bit of a conundrum...I joined the forum because I have too many knives (I know, blasphemy here I bet) that I just don't need as they're similar to other knives I have and there is a knife I do need and was hoping to trade them. I'm never gonna get to 50 posts, most likely unless I just respond to random posts with "cool story" and other unhelpful posts. any suggestions?

Well, the best is to engage in the discussions you find interesting.

Or You can upgrade to a supporting member. See here for more details.

I advice against random, pointless answers - you would be risking having your post count reset to 0

I advice against random, pointless answers - you would be risking having your post count reset to 0
Also, don't start thousands of pointless threads with millions of questions while taking no notice of the answers, we already have one ******** here who does that, no need for more 🙃

no worries about that...I don't have any questions other than "who wants to trade me a curved stiff boning knife for one of my Shuns"

so I have a bit of a conundrum...I joined the forum because I have too many knives (I know, blasphemy here I bet) that I just don't need as they're similar to other knives I have and there is a knife I do need and was hoping to trade them. I'm never gonna get to 50 posts, most likely unless I just respond to random posts with "cool story" and other unhelpful posts. any suggestions?

Cool story! (I’m also going for 50 posts...) ;-D

Back