Hi everyone

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Delbert Ealy

Founding Member
Reaction score
Since I have not posted in a few weeks, I thought I should let you know I'm still here. The flu kicked my butt last week and I'm still recovering. Going to work on a couple of customs this week, and maybe a bit of Damascus for future orders.
Del

ecchef

Staff member
Founding Member
Global Moderators
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're felling better!

Sabaki

Reaction score
Wish you a good recovery:thumbsup:

malexthekid

Reaction score
Damn flu.. i hate when that time of year comes by...

How goes the bronze knife Del?

29palms

Reaction score
Sounds like you need a trip to Florida Del. We just got back from a week at Cocoa Beach and it was very therapeutic. Be well !!

Mute-on

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you've had such a rough start to the year, Del. The good new is it will get a lot better :thumbsup:

Cheers,

J :)

Delbert Ealy

Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys.
I have a couple of customs that I have been working on, as well as working on some Damascus for some near future projects. I currently have orders for 3 Damascus knives, and so I made the Damascus for those and kinda kept going. I now have 18 bars of Damascus, all 2+ inches wide and from 10 to 21 inches long. Now its time to make some knives. In addition to my orders, I am going to be working on a batch of smaller knives for a local fish and game show in 2 weeks.
I am finally feeling better and this week I intend to really push things and get some work done.

Some time this week I'll be putting up some pics for the bronze knife WIP. I did get some work done on that knife before I had to set it aside to work on holiday orders. I intend to resume work on that after the show.
Thanks,
Del

GaryWGraley

Reaction score
Hey Delbert ! glad to hear you are on the mend, the flu has been kicking every ones tail around here too !
G2