Quantcast

Hi everyone !

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

milangravier

Reaction score
Hello,
I am happy to be a new member of this forum. I am blacksmith and knivesmaker, mostly kitchen knives. I have use this forum as a reader to get some infos few times, now I can participate a bit! I am also a stones enthousiast so I'll be glad to discuss about them.
Have a good day

ian

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am happy to be a new member of this forum. I am blacksmith and knivesmaker, mostly kitchen knives. I have use this forum as a reader to get some infos few times, now I can participate a bit! I am also a stones enthousiast so I'll be glad to discuss about them.
Have a good day
Hi Milan. It has been really neat to follow your work. The stuff you’ve been putting out recently has looked very nice. Glad to see you here.

M1k3

Sell me your clunker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Milan!

Luftmensch

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool to have another blacksmith joining the forum! Welcome!

Beautiful work! How long have you been smithing?

Matt Zilliox

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Have a good day
welcome brother

domrun

Reaction score
Bienvenu Milan,
I hope to use one of your knives one of these days and maybe have the pleasure of talking to you about stones during a future visit to your area.
Milhars is not that far from Nantes ;-)

milangravier

Reaction score
Bienvenu Milan,
I hope to use one of your knives one of these days and maybe have the pleasure of talking to you about stones during a future visit to your area.
Milhars is not that far from Nantes ;-)
You are very welcome in my place. Please come visit me and take your stones so we can talk about it...!;)