Hi everyone !

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,
I am happy to be a new member of this forum. I am blacksmith and knivesmaker, mostly kitchen knives. I have use this forum as a reader to get some infos few times, now I can participate a bit! I am also a stones enthousiast so I'll be glad to discuss about them.
Have a good day

Hi Milan. It has been really neat to follow your work. The stuff you’ve been putting out recently has looked very nice. Glad to see you here.

Welcome my friend! For anyone that needs an intro to your work - this has been my daily driver since I received it:

9815A172-6870-4E07-839E-ECFF6AD1B3BD.jpeg

Bienvenu Milan,
I hope to use one of your knives one of these days and maybe have the pleasure of talking to you about stones during a future visit to your area.
Milhars is not that far from Nantes ;-)

Bienvenu Milan,
I hope to use one of your knives one of these days and maybe have the pleasure of talking to you about stones during a future visit to your area.
Milhars is not that far from Nantes ;-)
You are very welcome in my place. Please come visit me and take your stones so we can talk about it...!;)

Latest posts

Back