Hi folks, from CT

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remy

Reaction score
G'mornin all. I'm a knifemaker from central CT. I'm mostly here to learn what real kitchen knife folks like and don't like, what matters and what doesn't... I actually signed up about a week ago but got busy and never introduced myself. I actually found this place because I was running a search on a few other knife makers and this site came up.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I'll probably be 99% lurker but who knows. Right now I've only made one large santoku and one small one (paring knife sized actually) and the rest of the kitchen knives I've done were on industrially produced blades. It's not something I focus on but I figure it's worth learning a lot more about.

Remy

Greetings, Remy. You will find pretty much all you want to know from the forum members -- some very bright and gifted knife makers here and don't be afraid to post questions!

Welcome to the forum Remy.

Lots to learn here, and some of the best kitchen knife makers in the business.

Hey Remy, welcome. Also from central CT, l live in Farmington and work in Hartford.

Welcome Remy! I'm in East Hampton, where are you??

Latest posts

Back