High end frying pan recommendation

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Michi

I'm having a status just so I don't have no status
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Anolon Nouvelle got a pretty good review here. Seems like it’s decent quality for the price.

valdim

Reaction score
As far as i know from this post of @Sdo , he has a positive experience with this Anolon's range.
If looking for nonstick and if available for you check Anolon Nouvelle Copper skillet. I got one and it is very very good.

Sdo

Reaction score
As far as i know from this post of @Sdo , he has a positive experience with this Anolon's range.
This is a very good pan IMHO. It is heavy and solid, very responsive and it surprisingly works quite well searing steaks or cooking crispy bacon. Also very good with fish ( crispy skin guaranteed ). Easiest pan I have ever had cleaning wise. Aesthetically it really is a very good looking piece! Again, just my opinion!

Did you manage to have the Paderno and use it?

Cheers!

valdim

Reaction score
This is a very good pan IMHO. It is heavy and solid, very responsive and it surprisingly works quite well searing steaks or cooking crispy bacon. Also very good with fish ( crispy skin guaranteed ). Easiest pan I have ever had cleaning wise. Aesthetically it really is a very good looking piece! Again, just my opinion!

Cheers!
Are you talking about the Nouvelle Copper SS frying pan or about the non-stick from the same series?
Not yet...I sent some questions to their CS. I guess it is due to Easter they did not reply yet.

Sdo

Reaction score
My bad, I am talking about the non-stick, no experience with the SS. My apologies.

Yeah, I would say Easter's fault. Usually they are responsive and fast.

Cheers!